Thursday, August 12, 2010

My new best friend

So in sticking with the healthy theme I dropped my gym membership. I know right so healthy? But really am I ever going to make it there with all 3 kids in tow? And when Dwight gets home I really just want to be here. So I made a new friend. Her name is Wiihelmena.
She is my Wii Fit trainer and I love her! She and I get together on a daily basis and workout for at least 30 minutes. She is so encouraging and sweet. I'm beginning to feel like she really understands me - so sad, maybe I should get out more. But in all seriousness it has been a great workout and I love being able to stay at my house and let the kids run crazy while I do the Warrior and Tree poses in the living room. Maybe one day I will record it because seriously it is hysterical!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I have a trainer like that except he's a nice young man...and Colby can do those poses better than I can (and he looks cuter, too!!) I think it was a smart move. And I think the clothes are adorable!