So after birthing 3 kids in 4 years I have a little weight to loose, to say the least. So we have embarked on a journey. It will be long, think marathon not sprint, and it will involve lifestyle changes. No more Papa John's for lunch no more 5 for $10 packs of cokes. But bring on the broccoli, squash, fish and chicken. Since there are all these new changes I have had to find new recipes. I found this FABULOUS website lowfatlifestyle.com It lists dozens of recipes, things to order when eating out and just random tips. This is my list of my fav recipes that are so simple and really yummy!
Spicy Chinese Shrimp - not too spicy and for those not loosing weight it can be served over rice
Fresh Asparagus Frittata - Dwight wasn't a huge fan of this but I loved it
Parmesan Breaded Tilapia - if the words healthy and Parmesan can be combined I am totally a fan
Black Bean Tacos - big hit with the whole family. The kids and Dwight got cheese, chips, hot sauce, and rice with theirs.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We have been doing the same thing. We are doing Eat to Live. Its great and you see results quick - not to mention how great you will feel and all the energy you will have! Best of luck my friend! Let's have a healthy lunch again soon!
Post a Comment