Friday, August 13, 2010

MDF

As I was looking for things that I thought I really might spend my money on I realized that my outfit choices would work better in a cold climate. So I asked Dwight if we could move to NYC, DC, or pretty much anything north of the Red River - he said no, so this might be as close as I will ever get to some of these looks!!
I mean, for real, how cute is this? I love the hat and trench combo.

And this sweater is so cute - over a tank and jeans or with a cute dress it would be perfect. A fun new twist on my Grandmother's saying, "Always bring a sweater, your shoulders might get cold."

Ok if I die in the fall bury me in this coat!! How ADORABLE! And it would be so cute dressed up or down. And I LOVE the buttons.


And now just in case I wanted to go out - imagine rocking either of these dresses with this killer pair of shoes!



No comments: