
I have nothing to write about so here is a list of my fav iPhone apps - if you don't have an iPhone its okay, tomorrow will be another list of favs for everyone!!
Apps for me:
Kidd Live! my morning radio show has an app, sooo fun!
Flixster great way to look up movie times and locations, super easy
Green Gar Flashlight it has a button to make the flashlight a strobe light, like a party anywhere we go!
Qrank daily trivia game
Words With Friends its like scrabble, but funner
Yoctoville Errand List I can create a virtual shopping list and check the items off when I am actually shopping
Apps for kids:
Angry Birds ok maybe we all play this but it sure is fun
ABCTrace great way to work on letters
Shapebuilder puzzles without all of the pieces to clean up
Diego Snow pretty much anything with Diego is a go in our book
Animatch memory game with animal noises
Peekaboo Barn it helps kids learn animal names (and if you buy it you can also learn the Spanish word!)
Can Cam got this one on a free promo week but you can put your face in a bunch of Dr. Seuss books, super cute
All of the apps listed are the free version - 'cause that's how we roll.

2 comments:
You're on a blog roll these days! :) This list of apps is great...thanks for sharing!
Here is a great free one...White Noise app. Now I can lull my kids to sleep anywhere. It has five or six different sounds...beach waves crashing, rain, fan, static, etc. I LOVE it. It makes it so much easier when we are all sleeping in a hotel room together and some are still up making noise...you know. Or when you are riding in the car...or in a restaurant placed in the baby carrier...the possibilities...
Post a Comment