Friday, August 06, 2010

Million Dollars

Ok if I had a million dollars I would obviously tithe, start an orphanage and then indulge my shopping fantasy. So in order to help keep me on the blogging roll I am instituting Million Dollar Friday. These will be some of the clothes, accessories, children's clothes I would buy if money grew on trees.

First up:
I would totally buy this necklace - my friend Chesley rocks one similar to this and I am totally green with envy!
And keeping with the fancy theme I am LOVING this dressand this dress makes me really happy


And the last 2 for today are for little girls but seriously they were just too cute!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

If I had a million dollars and a little girl, I would buy everything from chasing-fireflies.com. Seriously the cutest stuff ever! I'm in love with their girl's clothing, and there's one boy's outfit I'm about to give in and buy.

Honeyed Hashette said...

where is that CUTE plaid sweater dress from? I heart it.