Scout and Ryder are getting more on board with the whole idea of a baby. The nursery is cleaned out, except for the new clothes in the closet, and new bedding has been ordered. New bedding you ask? Why would one order new bedding for a third baby? Well the reason is we can't use BLUE bedding for the precious little one I'm carrying :) We had to have pink, well it was going to be pink until I saw this purple set that I fell madly in love with!
That's right - we are having a girl!! We are beyond excited and she already has Dwight wrapped around her little finger.

9 comments:
so excited to see you with a little girl...and does she have a name yet, or is it a secret?
A girl?! How exciting!!!
Congratulations! I was wondering what you were having! So exciting
Congratulations!!! How exciting to have a little girl in the house full of boys!
Your bedding is beautiful!!!!!
Love it!
Congrats on the news of a girl! I think she is going to have all 3 boys wrapped around her finger soon after she is here!
Congratulations--how exciting!
Love the bedding! Very sweet!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment