Monday, February 23, 2009

I found this picture in a box in our closet, where it probably should have stayed but I noticed a fashion trend taking place that seems to be resurfacing so I wanted to take a minute and address the situation


Posted by Picasa


I don't know if you can click on it and make it larger, but if you look at the skinny blonde male on the left hand side of the picture you will notice his shoes and shorts combo. Those are definitely Umbros and deck shoes. Not a good choice circa 1989, not a good choice in 2009. Just be warned that if you wear this look I will make fun of you.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mitch was forced to part with his deck shoes before we EVER started dating!

I'm more worried about the belt over the t-shirt look that seems to be popping up in jr. highs all over the metroplex. I even had a boy sporting this look last week with a purple belt over a purple shirt...weird!

Randi Freeby said...

I cannot believe you commented on the shoes and shorts but not the mullett! Great look! Glad that phase is over.

Kristinsgirls said...

I was definatly more focused on the mullet than the outfits. The deck shoes are so in. My girls think they are funny when they see their teachers wearing them.