This is what a stage 4 peanut reaction looks like after benadryl and some steroids
And this is our little superstar on the cover of our church bulletin!! He was in the awesome stroller they use for the babies during ladies class. It can hold up to 6 kids! They put them in it after chapel and push them around the church, it is soo cute. I think it might be Ryder's favorite thing to do, especially when he gets to sit next to his BFF - C-bug. Aren't they adorable?

2 comments:
Poor thing...at least he got some of his 15 minutes of fame to make up for no more peanuts. :)
Oh I am so sad for you about this allergy!! One peanut butter is so awesome and a great way for a mom to fix a fast " healthy" lunch, but it is so scary!! What a bummer! I will forever watch out for Ryder. No peanut products from the Heads will ever touch his lips.
Post a Comment