Thursday, February 19, 2009

4 out of 5 ain't bad

Unless it is a peanut allergy test and level 5 is the worst level. Bummer! Ryder has a full blown peanut allergy. No peanuts, peanut butter, SNICKERS, stuff processed in a factory that also processes peanuts, things cooked in peanut oil (Chick-fil-A). I am so sad that my poor son is going to starve to death.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like he's not going to outgrow this one. Sorry about that!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

no fun! one of my really good friends twin girls are highly allergic to peanuts, if you want her email to discuss the safe places in town and or just to have someone who has been there to talk to let me know. I will give you her email, she loves to help mom's with kids and peanut allergies.

Unknown said...

Oh man! I am sorry! Despite losing the convenience of peanut butter (and Chick-Fil-A), at least you know now and can make sure Ryder stays healthy!

Randi Freeby said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I have not read your blog lately, so I had no idea. I hate that for all of you but at least now you can keep him safe. As a teacher I had students with this and I had to be very aware. It is a little scary but worth paying attention of course. You are such a good mom I know you will have this one under control before you know it.

Staci said...

Wow, I'll be prayin' for you! I can't imagine a world without PB&J!

Honeyed Hashette said...

What a bummer! I am glad you caught it now.