2 - Scout goes to an amazing school on Thursdays. I love it, he loves it, and his teachers love him. A few weeks ago I got a HORRIBLE report when I picked him up. He had hit other kids, been in time-out, and then had to go sit in the Director's office - nice. I got in the car and just sobbed. So for the next week we worked on not hitting and obeying. We go back the following Thursday and while not a horrible report it was still not good. I didn't cry this time but I decided it was enough. I can only do so much as a parent. Dwight can only do so much as a parent. At some point we have to realize that we are not in control. So while continuing to work on the discipline aspect we also began laying our hands on him and praying specifically for no hitting and obeying his teachers. We started this a week ago Monday and for 2 Thursdays in a row now he has had glowing reports. The teachers have met me at the door to tell me that he has had good days. It is so encouraging to know that we serve a God that cares about how my child acts at Mother's Day Out.
3 - My baby is almost 11 months old!! He is cruising everywhere and took a few steps today with a walker. He has a crush on Ms. Bria in the nursery, he pretty much thinks she hung the moon.
4 - I am thinking about cutting my hair super short again, like it was in college - I will try to find pictures to post so everyone can vote (thanks for the idea Natalie).
5 - And for your viewing pleasure a picture of my niece, Lillian (on the left), and her cousin. They were all in Denver for Halloween and all dressed up as ACU cheerleaders.

4 comments:
Ansley feels the same about Ms. Bria. I think she is the only person she will reach out to from my arms.
oh that 8 miles...what are you doing to me?!!!
I'm ready to see the short hair pic!
Seriously, Ryder looks so OLD in that pictures. What a handsome guy.
Oh...you ACU people!
Post a Comment