Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm in the mood for ...

FOOD of course, always. But if you are like me you struggle with knowing what to cook for dinner. I hate it. I try to plan a menu at the beginning of the week so I only have to hit the grocery store once a week but I usually end up making multiple trips. And to top off my love/hate relationship with cooking I have some picky eaters.
To help combat the dinner problem I have turned to blogs, websites, and my sisters. Well I am excited to announce that my sister, Alyson, has started a recipe blog! crazycravings.blogspot.com Yummy! Aly is our family gourmet cook and she and some friends are posting their favs. Check it out!

http://crazycravings.blogspot.com and if you click on Alyson under blogs I read there is a permanent link.

2 comments:

Kristinsgirls said...

Hey you've been tagged go to my blog to get the info.

Staci said...

You might really like a website I use. It's www.e-mealz.com I heard about it on Dave Ramsey's show one time. Not only do they provide you with a weekly schedule (WITH recipes), they also provide a grocery list tailored to your store! If you enter the code DAVE at check out then it's only $12.50 every three months. So far I'm loving it!