Contents of said purse:
Hair clippy on the handle
1 stylish red wallet that can double as a clutch in a pinch
1 pair of Pedipeds shoes size 0 - 6 months
1 pair brown sandals size7M
scratched sunglasses
2 church bulletins (1 partially chewed)
really cute mini-notepad for notes, with a golf tee in the spiral
church photo badge for teachers
2 God Made Me take homes from the nursery (1 with a bell on it)
1 motorcycle
3 Target receipts
1 baby Moses
2 of the children's pink sheets from BSF
checkbook
bag or crayons
makeup bag
3 more golf tees
claim tag for Ryder from the nursery at church
smiley notepad for the above listed crayons
2 pacis and 1 teething paci
3 peppermints
1 straw
chapstick
book of matches
pen
and a hair rubberband
And I was just curious why my purse was heavy!
And just for Allison, pics of the fam:
Scout, Ryder, Dwight and Mike Madano

3 comments:
I'll take one of those pink sheets if you still have it! I'm actually trying to do the memory verses this year w/ my kiddos. :) It was so much fun having everyone over today! I love watching our kids together! See you Wednesday if not before! love you--
Cute blog! Now, where did your hubby see Madano?
I love that Mike Modano! I wish I was able to meet him...he sounds like a great guy from the story your hubby told Chris. Hope to see you and your fam at Christmas.
Post a Comment