Thursday, October 02, 2008

An open apology

Dear Mr. Fowler,

I am so sorry I didn't really pay attention in your Accounting 101 class, fall semester 1999 at ACU. I was an idiot. I am now in need of the skills that I am only going to assume you taught to the students but I was too lazy to learn. I sat in a meeting today and heard someone ask for my P&L report. I had to look at them and ask what a P&L report was. (Side note: it is a profit and loss report) I wanted to appear to be an "on top of it" business owner and in my first meeting I crashed and burned. At least I knew the person asking for the report and they were able to laugh it off with me, but it was still embarrassing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

accounting deficit friend meets fashion deficit friend...we were made for each other.