
I am in the process of crossing over - we bought a Mac!! I'm super excited and seriously I will never buy another PC, everything is easier with this machine. It syncs my calendars (email and desktop), there are literally 2 cords (1 for the mouse and 1 to plug into the wall), and I was able to set it up. I know amazing. Dwight was asleep on the couch and it took me, little old computer illiterate me, less than 20 minutes to go from in the box to on the Internet. It is the best.

3 comments:
I'm not sure I'll ever be able to forsake PC!
we have been talking about making the switch and you are really making it sound more enticing
Less than twenty minutes to set up, that is impressive.
I have been told that here a Mac is twice as much as a PC. I bought a new PC recently in order to give my Mom my older computer.
Cheers, Tara.
Russ
Post a Comment