Monday, August 04, 2008

Big Boy Drama

So Scout starts school in a month - actually he will be going to mother's day out for one day a week and BSF on Wednesdays. Here's the drama, he has to have a nap mat and I can't make up my mind! There are so many fabrics, so many cute ideas and I don't want my kid to be the nerd with the lame nap mat! If this is what mdo is like you can forget kindergarten, I can't take the pressure.

3 comments:

Chesley said...

Maybe pick something that he likes. Like cars or sports etc.. That way when he lays down it makes him happy to be on something he likes. It might be a comfort thing to have his favorite ______ on his blanket.
Just a thought and I am right with you on the cute thing. You spend so much on them that you want to like it and not get tired of it after a year.

Rebecca said...

Fortunately, 3(?) year olds don't make fun of other 3 year olds for the mats. I think Spiderman would be cool! *Spider man...Spiderman...Does whatever a spider can!*

Shelly said...

Yea, if they could make fun of each other's nap mats I can assure you Jack might not only be made fun of, but possibly beat up. His is brown and blue like the colors in Riley's room and actually looks pretty girly. But I liked it, so that's what we went with. : ) Have fun picking one out!