Here are some mindless random thoughts that have been bugging me lately -
1 - the huge poster billboard of Danica Patrick in a bikini, right in front of church, hello?? what marketing genius thought that was good idea
2 - i drive a 4 door mom car and it just cost me $60 to fill up, who is going to fix this problem?
3 - american airlines charging $15 for your first checked bag, what?? so now you want me to fly and go on vacation but not pack anything ohhh ok that makes sense.
4 - the US government suing OPEC, right like they are going to show up in court, who's going to make them - smooth move make us look like real idiots.
5 - the new chat feature for facebook, that's why I'm on facebook I don't want to chat I want to see what people are doing and not talk to them
6 - my neighbor parking so close to the edge of my driveway that we can't put the trashcan at the curb and I've almost hit the car 4 times while backing out
And lastly - I hate forwarded emails, hate them, don't send them to me I won't like you. I accept forwards from 1 person and 1 person only--my Granddaddy. He is 87, can use a computer, and knows more about networking a computer than I could ever imagine so he deserves the right to forward. He sent me one last night and, without forwarding, I am going to share the information because I thought it was actually pretty good. Did you know that on the ends of the box of aluminum foil, saran wrap, and similar products there are little tabs you can push in to keep the roll from falling out when you tear the foil off?? I know crazy.
Have a great holiday weekend!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Funny! I bet it felt good to get that all out. :)
I thought the same thing about #1. RANDOM. It will be nice when the race is over in June so it can be replaced!
5 - the new chat feature for facebook, that's why I'm on facebook I don't want to chat I want to see what people are doing and not talk to them
I agree it is annoying and my first time on it was by accident. I did not know what the function did.
I was just telling Daniel on Sunday how much I disliked that billboard...
Post a Comment