I was tagged by Chesley. So here are 7 random things about me...
1 - I hate taking showers. Not sure why but I don't like the water hitting me, it is not soothing, fun or relaxing. But a SUPER hot bath - ahhhh.
2 - I tried to get Dwight to let me name Ryder after my Ob/Gyn. I love my doctor and really would flip if I had to go to someone else. I wanted to name Ryder - Ryder Maurice but Dwight said it would be weird to name our kid after my Ob/Gyn. I tried to sell it that my grandmother's middle name is also Maurice but Dwight wasn't buying it, so Ryder's middle name is Ross. Maybe the next baby!
3 - I have an incredibly messy closet and chest of drawers. I love clothes but I really could care less about keeping them neat and tidy.
4 - I enjoy going to early service at church. It starts at 8 am and I don't like to be late. I like early service so much that I will get up super early, get myself ready, wake up Ryder, get him ready, wake up Scout, get him ready so Dwight will get to sleep a few extra minutes. I know the service is geared for a little bit older crowd but it really is so much fun.
5 - I think toenails and fingernails should only be allowed to be painted 3 colors - red, pink, or French manicure. I think blue and purple and any other color look weird. And sad to say I will automatically judge people by the color of their nails. Weird, huh?
6 - I love sappy girly movies and I am most likely the one to cry. I usually bring tissues with me but in a pinch a napkin will do. I saw Made of Honor this weekend and I cried, I even cry in super cheesey movies (Maid in Manhattan staring Jennifer Lopez).
7 - I get really excited about getting the mail. I love getting the JCrew catalogue, Nordstrom's, Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids. I even like flipping through the envelope full of coupons - I think its kind of fun.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
5 - I think toenails and fingernails should only be allowed to be painted 3 colors - red, pink, or French manicure. I think blue and purple and any other color look weird. And sad to say I will automatically judge people by the color of their nails. Weird, huh?
;) Most of my toenails have been removed from ingrown problems, and from ball hockey, jogging, and martial arts. I suppose I will therefore not consider painting what is left of them...well there are other reasons of course.
Entertaining as always, and have a great weekend with the family, Tara.
Russ:)
satire and theology
thekingpin68
Oh great..I know now I have officially been judge :-( I use to only wear red polish but have tried to come out of my box and found a cool brown. So now I must know what you labeled my in you mind when you saw my toes on Sunday???????
Uh-oh, what about a pinkish purple on the toes? :)
I'm a big fan of the mail too...even more fun around the holidays with gift catalogs and Christmas cards!
I feel the same way about our OB. Love him and don't know what we would do if he/we ever moved.
Brad would feel the same way as Dwight if I asked to name our child after him!!!
I think Maurice is a GREAT middle name. OR if you have a girl, you could name her Mauri. I was named after my grandfather, Maurice. And hey, a good OB/gyn is hard to come by, so i think you are justified in honoring him with a name!
Post a Comment