I know I know it has seriously been forever. I have logged on like a zillion times to write and just don't have the time.
So much has happened and I don't know where to begin.
My baby sister graduated from college. I remember going to the hospital when she was born and now she's a graduate! We all trekked out to Abilene for the last time. No need to go back for homecoming or sing song, its the end of an era. Seriously - my brother started ACU in 1995 and Abby graduated in 2008, 13 consecutive years. That has to be some type of record.
My sister Aly moved to Denver. I can't talk about, or apparently even write about it without tearing up so I won't.
Summer vacation officially started last Thursday for Dwight! Yeah someone to help at home with the boys. Summer Spectacular starts tomorrow so this week is busy already. Our anniversary is next week - wow 6 years already. And Scout turns 2 on the 24th, another subject I can't even think about without crying.
Happy Summer!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness I had not know Ally was moving to Denver. I am so sorry. Just so you know I won't mention it or ask about her for a long time, BUT my heart hurts with you. Sister's are the best!!! Also, Abby is all grown up now. I remember her doing cart wheels and bouncing around as a little girl when I met her.
Hard to believe how fast the time goes with our kids. You have so much fun yet to come!
Change is no fun...hang in there! Congratulations on 6 years!
Post a Comment