Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here is what greeted me when I went to get Scout up from his nap yesterday. Not one shred of clothing was left in any of his drawers. Ahhh thank you Scout!
And please pay no attention to the camo blanket/curtain it is on its way out and making room for red ones to match the bedspread.



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! Too bad he's not old enough to put it back like you had it! lol

Shannon said...

I am soooo ready for Mallory to be in a big bed, but am not looking forward to those kinds of mornings!

I love Scout's bunk beds!

Shelly said...

That is the cutest picture of Scout!! Why is that so much fun?? Little stinker!

Unknown said...

He is such a stinker...which is why I love him so much!

And I'm a fan of the camo curtain!

Unknown said...

Oh, Scout!!!! Nothing like sorting through our clothes!! Come see me soon!
Hugs!

Amanda said...

That picture of Scout is too cute!

Unknown said...

Why do kids like to empty their drawers? I can't imagine that it is that much fun.

As for your last post, I would like to add that in addition to his continued phone calls and repeated mailouts (thank goodness for him I recycle), Obama sent a personal messenger to my home on Saturday. Makes me want to put a Hillary sign in my front yard!

Monica said...

What beautiful blue eyes!! I am sure he was just trying to help his mommy get ready for a new season? : )
I have been thinking of you this week. Hope you are doing ok.