So Dwight came home the other day and was dying to put something on my blog. Since he takes little to no interest in the blog I figured I would let him mess around with it and then delete whatever he did later. Well he added the little map at the the top right hand corner. I am obsessed with it. I can see where everyone is from and it tells me how many people visited the sight. I don't want to brag but we are global! How cool is that? And the bigger the red dot the more people from that area are reading - even more fun! Who do I know in NYC, because it looks like you guys are reading a lot.
Anyway - does that make me crazy, that I am obsessed with an electronic map on my blog?
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have you ever looked at sitemeter.com? Not only does it have the map...but it gives you lots of other info about your visitors! I don't think it makes you crazy ;)
Post a Comment