Not sure how I got here, but I found your blog! It has been forever since we talked. Check out our blog at www.farrellfollies.blogspot.com.What a beautiful family you have! - Amanda (Clark) Farrell
It must mean I'm old too....because I got excited for you when I read that your new gadget was a washing machine!!!
Did you get a Bosch?Those washing machines are sweet!(Wow! I can't believe I just said that!)Have fun with your new toy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Not sure how I got here, but I found your blog! It has been forever since we talked. Check out our blog at www.farrellfollies.blogspot.com.
What a beautiful family you have!
- Amanda (Clark) Farrell
It must mean I'm old too....because I got excited for you when I read that your new gadget was a washing machine!!!
Did you get a Bosch?
Those washing machines are sweet!
(Wow! I can't believe I just said that!)
Have fun with your new toy!
Post a Comment