Precious Baby Boy! Congratulations! Hope you are healing and feeling good!
I am DYING to see him!!!! You look AMAZING!! Love you and I'm looking forward to nursing parties! :)
Congratulations Tara!Missy
Congratulations! He looks adorable.Sorry we couldn't come by the hospital like you & Scout did for Tate. The stomach bug strikes again overe here.
He is beautiful...you look great!!!
He is so handsome! You look AWESOME! I can't believe you just had a baby in that picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Precious Baby Boy! Congratulations! Hope you are healing and feeling good!
I am DYING to see him!!!! You look AMAZING!! Love you and I'm looking forward to nursing parties! :)
Congratulations Tara!
Missy
Congratulations! He looks adorable.
Sorry we couldn't come by the hospital like you & Scout did for Tate. The stomach bug strikes again overe here.
He is beautiful...you look great!!!
He is so handsome! You look AWESOME! I can't believe you just had a baby in that picture!
Post a Comment