I go home from the hospital tomorrow. We have had a great time getting to know Ryder and relax while others take care of him and me. I have missed being at home with my other 2 boys and I am ready for the 4 of us to hang out in our environment. Here are some more pictures of our eventful week.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Final Day
I go home from the hospital tomorrow. We have had a great time getting to know Ryder and relax while others take care of him and me. I have missed being at home with my other 2 boys and I am ready for the 4 of us to hang out in our environment. Here are some more pictures of our eventful week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yea Tara & Ryder!
We're so happy that you guys are doing well and looking great!
Keep the pictures coming!
W
Such cute pictures! The one of Scout kissing Ryder is precious! Ryder, is of course, beautiful. Also, I never commented on your last post, but you look great, which is not that surprising considering how great you looked at Homecoming. I will be thinking about you and praying for you as you transition into life at home with two little ones!
Sweet pictures. Glad you had a good hospital stay. Everyone looks great!
Hope things are going good at home. I forget how long you have to stay in the hospital after a c-section. I bet you were ready to be home in your bed.
Congratulations! He's precious!
Post a Comment