Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quattro

Our family of 3 became a family of 4 yesterday at 1:13 in the afternoon. We are all very tired but we have a healthy baby boy. Ryder weighed in at 8 pounds 8 ounces, quite a bit of short curly hair and big eyes. He's precious - I will try to post pictures later.

11 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

So thrilled! He is everything we prayed for!

Love you 4 Goodwins!

BJB

Shannon said...

Congratulations Tara! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you guys can get some rest:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I was thinking about you a lot yesterday and am so happy for your family! I can't wait to see pictures!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Congratulations!

So excited, get some rest

Wade said...

Yea!

Congratulations Tara!

Kelly said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures...congrats!

suzspeaks said...

Congratulations!!

Kendra said...

Been thinking about you all day . . so glad he is here and healthy. "Rest up" in the hospital!! Congratulations - God is good!

Emiley said...

Congrats! I knew "the" day was soon, so I'm glad I found your blog today! Praise God for a healthy arrival!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Wonderful!! Congratulations!!

Haley said...

Ok so I'm not crazy but for some reason as soon as I read what time Ryder was born I had the need to tell you that Kinley was also born at 1:13. The thing with her though was that it was Friday the 13th, we were in room 13, and the official time of birth on the certificate says 13:13, since they use military time. Isn't that weird!