It seems that in the Willbanks family when you are about to welcome a second or third child the already present child or children must hurt themselves.
When Jack was born - Hayley had a bump on her forehead. When Riley was born - Jack had bummed up his nose. Well we are only a few days away from Ryder and guess what?! Scout fell tonight and has a HUGE goose egg on his forehead. Ahh - family traditions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hi, Tara! Good to stumble upon your blog. Many blessings to you and Dwight as you welcome your new little one home in the next days!! Love, Holly
OUCH!
OH WOW that is a bump!!! Poor baby!!!! I was thinking about you today and wondering how you are doing. I am so excited for you.
LOL! Now that's a crazy tradition!!
Have you looked at my blog lately? There's exciting news there! *hint, hint*
This time tomorrow you'll be on your way to the hospital!! I can't WAIT!!! Enjoy your last day of your pregnancy and with Scout as only child! Hope his head is better--poor little buddy!
Love you!!!
I guess it is technically the big day! I will be praying for you and your growing family!
Post a Comment