Monday, December 03, 2007
Now Starring
There is not a lot on tv that I really let Scout watch. We watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every once in a while and he does like Law and Order (although I think it is only to humor me). But really he doesn't watch much. However with Dwight home for Thanksgiving, the weather starting to get cooler and me being 10 months pregnant we have been watching more movies. 2 of his most recent favorites are Return of the Jedi - he was enthralled with Yoda which is funny because he was Yoda for Halloween - and the other movie is The Princess Bride. We are watching Princess Bride right now and he is glued to it, it is hysterical. He can't take his eyes off of it! Would this be the equivalent of teaching my kids about the classics?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Princess Bride is definitely a classic!!! I'm so proud of you ;)
Tag, you're it!
(Just in case you've got nothing better to do as you just sit around waiting on Ryder!)
10 months! Bless your heart, I hope he comes soon! : )
Post a Comment