Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why am I awake at 12:30 and doing this??


Star in Your Own JibJab! It's Free!

14 comments:

Staci said...

LOL!!!! That was hilarious!!!

Wade said...

I think Thanksgiving dinner with your family is going to be a little awkward this year!!

But boy did I love it!

Kristen said...

That was funny!

Anonymous said...

Tara....I think that was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen!! I love it...and YOU!! Miss you!
~Heather

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Funny, and that is a good idea Tara. I have some friends that would look good on film.

Amanda said...

So funny!!

Kendra said...

Oh my - Colby and I were watching together and laughed all the way through!!!! Maybe I'll stay up tonight till 12:30 and make one myself . . .or maybe not!!! he!

Brooks Inc. said...

that was greatness...

BJB

The Sexy Knitter said...

Oh my gosh. . .that had me rolling in the floor!

. . .and now we know what your dad would look like in a dress. . .

daughteroftheking said...

Did you make it? If so I think it's halarious you didn't put yourself in there and only put your parents!
Missy

daughteroftheking said...

Ok now I see I spelled hilarious wrong. I hate that there is no spell check on this thing!

Unknown said...

The answer to your question? Because it makes your friends and readers FALL OVER laughing! I have just never pictured your parents in this setting! Good post!
Hugs!

suzspeaks said...

That made me laugh out loud!!!

Chesley said...

Your dad is enjoying that a little too much! :) I love it!