Last night was the Upward Football/Cheerleading awards ceremony. For the cheerleaders performance we had prepared a dance to do in front of the parents and football teams. The girls are on stage, I'm in front of them at the foot of the stage so they can watch me just in case they need help. The music starts and what happens? I completely forget the dance. I can't even remember the starting movement!! It was horrible. I felt so bad for the girls, for the parents, and of course my bruised ego. It was so embarrassing. Later a parents told me I should have just faked labor - umm how do you fake labor??
At the end of the night we had our team meeting and we all hugged and laughed about it and left. But boy am I glad I can laugh at myself and not take me to seriously.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can relate. I stopped by the donut shop that is on the way out of our neighborhood (not good pregnant, or not!) this morning. The girl opened the window and I drew a complete blank when I tried to order donut holes. Couldn't remember what they were called for the life of me! I'll still blame it on the pregnancy while I can!
Post a Comment