Monday, October 08, 2007

"We're going to need a bigger boat."

I hate the movie Jaws. I am petrified of sharks, open water, and pretty much any and all sea life. That said, this post has nothing to do with Jaws.



The other day I noticed a little moth flying around my kitchen. Not a big deal, it was just one. Then I notices one in my bedroom, still it was just two. Now I am not a cleaning fanatic, but I do like to run a clean ship. So when I noticed a third moth this was starting to become a problem. So basically this turned into an infestation of moths. So last Monday I took matters into my own hands. I got out the bleach the vacuum cleaner and a ton of paper towels - and there are no more moths.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Can I just "amen" your Jaws / shark / fish-of-any-kind comment? I could care less about seeing a bunch of moths, but I've had the heebies about sea life since I was a little girl. I'm with you, and for your sake, I hope the moths are gone for good!