Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Things that are not so funny

......ummmm like my husband willfully trying to lose weight while I am pregnant - and then bragging that his pants are falling off of him. Not cool, not funny.

6 comments:

Staci said...

LOL! Sounds funny in a post!

Chesley said...

Cody's been watching this pregnancy. He has lost about 20-30 pounds. While I have gained that plus!!! I totally feel your pain. I think you look great and we are almost done so we can start the down hill slide together. :)

Monica said...

I agree VERY WRONG!!! That is when you start telling him things are low fat when they are not. I used to do that to my roommates in college. Let's hope none of them read your blog. : ) There was nothing that brought me greater joy then to know Aric gained weight too while I was pregnant. Funny I don't see him working to get his weight off like I am. : ) I am excited for you to have your baby.Annie is ready to meet all her future friends.

Wendy said...

I mean, seriously! How hard would it have to been to wait a couple months when you would be losing it along with him? :)

Shelly said...

I love the way you worded this one! Hilarious!! And I'm with Ches---you DO look great!! Chesley and I decided today, too, that we will not worry about losing ANY weight until January 1. So if we happen to effortlessly, GREAT!! But we want to enjoy the holidays. Thought you might be on board with that as well. :) Love you--

The Sexy Knitter said...

!!!! Not nice. . .not nice AT ALL!