Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I got you babe...

The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Dwight
2. How long have you been together? 6 years – married 5
3. How long dated? 51 weeks
4. How old is your man? 37
5. Who eats more? It is pretty even – I’m pregnant and he’s training for a bike race so we are both starving all the time.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did – I was leaving his house and he said it and I said okay. I told him later that I loved him.
7. Who is taller? Dwight
8. Who sings better? Let’s just say auditioning for American Idol is out for both of us.
9. Who is smarter? Well – Dwight has his Master’s BUT I “borrowed” an honor chord from my college advisor so in pictures it looks like I graduated with honors – so you decide!
10. Whose temper is worse? Totally me
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Always Dwight
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of our bed looking at the headboard I sleep on the left side
14. Who pays the bills? I hope Dwight does, if not we are in trouble
15. Who is better with the computer? Dwight – it’s his job
16. Who mows the lawn? Dwight – I can’t even start the mower
17. Who cooks dinner? Hmm – does ordering Pei Wei count as cooking?
18. Who drives when you are together? Dwight
19. Who pays when you go out? Dwight
20. Who is most stubborn? Yours truly
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It’s 50/50 on this one
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? I don’t remember
24. Who asked who out? I asked him, he was taking way to long
25. Who proposed? Dwight – he was so nervous he drove the wrong way down a one way street
26. Who is more sensitive? Sensitive to others is Dwight, sensitive as in cries a lot is me
27. Who has more friends? Facebook friends? ME!!
28. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 3 and Dwight has 1
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I let Dwight think he does, it’s just easier that way

3 comments:

Staci said...

Your last answer has me crackin' up! lol!!!

Wade said...

Mmmmmm . . . Pei Wei!

And yes, if you have to pour your teriyaki sauce in your bowl when you get home because you asked for it 'on the side' then it counts as cooking!

Courtney said...

You and Dwight are such a great couple!