Monday, September 24, 2007

excercise builds endorphine, endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't go around shooting their husbands -- Elle Woods

I stopped working out about a month and a half ago - it was getting to be way to much. And let me tell you, my endorphins dropped and I could totally tell a difference. Not that I am going to shoot my husband but I am grumpy and I don't feel good. So starting on Tuesday I am walking with a friend and I am going to start going to my old water aerobics classes. The classes are specifically designed for pregnant women and are super relaxing, not much exercise value but my back always feels better after being in the pool for an hour.
So, if for the past month I have seemed a little moody - I'm sorry.

4 comments:

Wade said...

I get the same way when I don't exercise.

I'm sure Dwight will agree with me when I say you get a hall pass on this one . . . given your delicate condition!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Bless you heart! You must be so close to having this baby.

I think water aerobics would feel so good preganant. Since you are weightless and all.

Oh Wade, what do you know! Hee! Hee!

Susan

Wade said...

Hey! I'm trying to be sympathetic!

Sheesh!

Elizabeth Miller said...

That is one of my favorite quotes of all time! Elle Woods is a genious!