Friday, June 01, 2007

hair

I don't' like washing my hair on rainy days. I feel like I have just wasted a good blow dry for it to turn frizzy the second I walk out the door. So my hair gets frizzy, it goes up in a ponytail, and then I have a ponytail line so even if its not frizzy tomorrow I still have to rewash it to get out the line. And then I go through the at least 20 minute process of drying again. It is just a sick cycle.
Do guys ever think about things like this?

5 comments:

Julie said...

I have recently decided to quit washing my hair everyday. It simply takes too much time and I don't enjoy it. I am growing my hair long and so the blow drying time has increased and is just annoying. I will have a hard time sticking to this because I sort of feel gross about it and just give in sometimes. I am going to continue to wash the bod every day, just not the hair. Like you said, especially with the heat it just takes too much effort when you walk outside and it gets sweaty and you pull it up in a ponytail anyways to make it worth it. I am TOTALLY with you on this.

Unknown said...

I think about this stuff ALL THE TIME! Living in the humidity capital of Texas (maybe the world), I get sweaty during the whole blowdrying process; therefore by the time I am finished, I am so gross, I feel like I need to go take another shower and start from scratch. I have resigned myself to showers at night and have foregone the blowdrying altogether. My hair looks horrible, but at least I don't sweat just fixing it. I am also with you on the whole ponytail line.

Staci said...

It's summer time! You're allowed to wear you hair up every day during the summer! I fix my hair a lot more during the winter than I do during the summer. I even wear it up to work many days during the summer (of course I do work at a gym! lol)

Wade said...

No, guys don't think about this stuff at all!

Chesley said...

YES!!! I have the same problem!!! I HATE drying my hair because it takes so long! If I don't dry it I look like I stuck my finger in a light socket. I feel your pain! Every picture on our Disney trip I have a pony tail because it takes way too long to fix. I feel like a pony tail hides some of the fuz when I don't want to spend the time to really dry it. I always have to really dry it completly or it doesn't straighten right. Hopefully when we are old we will still have a normal head of hair and our thinning will not be a problem.