Sunday, April 15, 2007

Scout (in his fake Easter outfit) with Mamie













Scout and Dada lowering the crib













Sanford and (great grand) Son














Scout and Mullie













Mimi G and Scout














Scout and Dada

4 comments:

Shelly said...

These are GREAT pictures. I know you LOVE the one w/ granddad! So sweet!!!

Kendra said...

I love 'em! Thanks for sharing! I'm so impressed with your baby the way he can just fall asleep with anyone. It took one sleepy baby and a lot of persuassive rocking and walking for any of my babies to fall asleep outside their cribs, so I'm always impressed when I see ones who are "multi-talented!"

Courtney said...

Fun! The last one of Dwight and Scout is so adorable! Hey, I have now collected two of Scout's pacifiers at my house if you start wondering where your stash has disappeared to. :)

Staci said...

Love those pictures! Thanks for sharing :)