I just made an appointment with a new doctor (Dr. S)!! Yeah - I called at 4:45 on a Friday and they made room for me on this coming Monday. I am a huge fan of that! So then I called Dr. T to request our medical records. They said I needed to come in and sign a release form - cool I was expecting this - and then they said it could be 10 to 30 business days. Ummm maybe they should hire someone. If I ever told a customer their order was going to be ready somewhere between 10 and 30 days I would probably have been fired. So I question why it is going to take so long and I am told that it is because of all the other people requesting their kid's records - there cannot be that many patients at this practice requesting medical records. Maybe that is why I am leaving - customer service is horrible! When I requested my records from my ob/gyn they had them for me that afternoon and Dr. G has a ton more patients than Dr. T. I'm over them!
Look out Dr. S - here we come.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Tara... are you serious? 10 to 30 days huh? Maybe they're recopying them for you by hand :)
Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes w/ the new doctor. I'm sure Scout will get raving reviews!
Maybe everyone else is pulling their kid from this terrible doctor, too.
Post a Comment