I guess I'll never be happy!
Now that is a wonderful present!
I am jealous of you! What a great coupon!
Hey girl - I have been stalking your blog - just wanted to let you know. I hope you are doing great! Shauna
(best napoleon dynamite voice) LUCKY!!!!
Ooh, love those coupons! The girls at my VS always try to hassle me into buying a push-up bra or something else, too. Come on! I know I need one, but do we have to rub it in????
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I guess I'll never be happy!
Now that is a wonderful present!
I am jealous of you! What a great coupon!
Hey girl - I have been stalking your blog - just wanted to let you know. I hope you are doing great!
Shauna
(best napoleon dynamite voice) LUCKY!!!!
Ooh, love those coupons! The girls at my VS always try to hassle me into buying a push-up bra or something else, too. Come on! I know I need one, but do we have to rub it in????
Post a Comment