If I were a song I would be something cool - maybe a U2 song (favorite band) or maybe a Beatles song. If I were a song I would be something trendy - maybe a Britney Spears song (not gonna lie, I like some of her stuff) or maybe a song by Beyonce (not Destiny's Child, Beyonce) like Crazy in Love. With that said, when trying to choose a ring tone on my phone for someone I like to take into account what type of song they would be. For Dwight, he is U2's Vertigo. For Alyson, she is Dancing Queen by Abba. And Abby is Justin Timberlake's SexyBack. I think I chose wisely for these 3.
Today, after Dwight got home, I was trying to call Alyson. I accidentally dialed Dwight's number. His phone rings and do you know what song he has so lovingly picked to be my ring tone? Barbie Girl! Are you kidding me? Barbie Girl? I don't know if I will ever be able to call him again. I am shamed and embarrassed.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL!!!! Sorry...I can't stop laughing!!!!!
Ha!
I'm not sure if I want to know which ringtone people would choose for me. I'm afraid it'll be some stupid song by Weird Al Yankovic or something!
Great post!
Nice... I kind of like that song..its by AQUA! scary that I know that. When I call Jeff's it rings Spice Girls- I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want!!
Post a Comment