Ok, seriously, did he grow-up over night? He looks so old! I need to squeeze that boy SOON before he grows anymore. I just cannot get over how much older he looks. WHAT A BIG BOY!
Scout is so precious! I just love those huge blue eyes! Abby looks cute, too, in all her cheerleading gear. I think I saw Abby at the Olive Garden about a year ago when we still lived in Abilene. I wasn't sure it was her because I just could not believe that she was old enough to be in college. It made me feel really old to see her there at ACU!
Tara, I can't believe how much he has changed! He is gorgeous and looks like such a big boy! I love every picture...so cute!!!
Thanks for your honest and self-revealing heart. I think you hot hot hot just the way you are, but I understand how it makes you feel...more power to you!
4 comments:
Ok, seriously, did he grow-up over night? He looks so old! I need to squeeze that boy SOON before he grows anymore. I just cannot get over how much older he looks. WHAT A BIG BOY!
Scout is so precious! I just love those huge blue eyes! Abby looks cute, too, in all her cheerleading gear. I think I saw Abby at the Olive Garden about a year ago when we still lived in Abilene. I wasn't sure it was her because I just could not believe that she was old enough to be in college. It made me feel really old to see her there at ACU!
Tara, I can't believe how much he has changed! He is gorgeous and looks like such a big boy! I love every picture...so cute!!!
Thanks for your honest and self-revealing heart. I think you hot hot hot just the way you are, but I understand how it makes you feel...more power to you!
CUTE BOY!!! And beautiful Abby sure is grown up. Man, I'm feeling old.
kendra
Post a Comment