
Scout in his carseat, doesn't he look like an angel?

"Why is my mom making me sit in the cold snow?"

Dwight was out of town so Pheonix went to the spa - this picture would not have happened 24 hours ago, our dog looked and smelled more like a lion.

Hmmm - wonder what I can get away with......

Adalyn came over to play a few weeks ago.
6 comments:
Too cute! I love that boy!
Seriously, Tara, he is incredibly precious! Love those pics!
Awww. He is so cute! I love the pic of him with your dog!
Great picture with the dog...so cute!
um i love all the pictures but... my favorite is the one where he is holding himself up and the caption reads "hmmm what can I get away with?" because you can see his cute little baby rolls which indicate that he is in fact a part of the willbanks family!!!!! love you!!! abby
I can totally see Hayley in the "what can I get away with" picture! I have never noticed it in him before! Hayley has the exact look! I love picking out traits and features that link us to our familes.
Post a Comment