To the REALLY mean person who hit me,
You hit my car, shattered my brake light and forgot to leave a note. I am sure you didn't mean to do this, it was cold and rainy. I am sure it was an accident. But here is what you need to do - you need to figure out how to get me the $215 that it is going to cost me to get it fixed. And if you ever find yourself in this situation again, leave a note!!
Sincerely,
Tara
(and if you are the person that hit my car and you really are reading this blog, you are not sweet)
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you are my first blog stalker! How exciting :) This happened to me in December a few months before Christmas. I caught the guy who hit my car but the kicker is that he was driving a semi from Ontario so I still had to pay my deductible! So frusterating. Anyways, I love your site; I'll be stopping by every now and then :)
Post a Comment