Friday, January 19, 2007

Dwight is back!!!

First - Dwight came home on Tuesday and then on Wednesday he got a snow day from school. How awesome is that? My AMAZING s-i-l called and offered to keep Scout so Dwight and I could go to a movie. We actually held hands and didn't talk about spit up, it was so fun.
Second - Dwight Schrute is back on the office. I really thought last week was the end of Dwight but now that he is back all is right with the world.
How many times in one's life do you think a person will get to say that 2 Dwight's came back in the same week?

3 comments:

Elizabeth Miller said...

I LOVE the office! Kevin and I watched with much anticipation on how and when Dwight would return. I love that Jim and Pam are flirting again too!!! BTW..sorry about your car!

Kelly said...

2 Dwight references...that is impressive!

I was relieved as well to see that Dwight was coming back to The Office. I was a little nervous there for awhile...the show wouldn't be the same without him.

Congrats on surviving motherhood on your own. I don't think I'll be able to handle that for quite awhile.

Courtney said...

So glad that both Dwights have returned and all is right with the world. We'll see you guys tomorrow!