Never ever under any circumstances should you ever say to your hyper-emotional wife, "I can't find the pictures from the day Scout was born." If you do say these words don't look at her like she is a nut when she bursts into tears. It is a completely rational response for the hyper-emotional wife.
And then if you have said these words don't follow them up with, "Don't worry." Are you kidding? I had a c-section and then had a reaction to the medicine, I was way to drugged up to remember most things, I am going to worry.
After 5 minutes of agony the pictures have been located.
Whew!
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I was really beginning to panic for you! I am so glad you found the pictures. I had a tigtness in my chest for a moment! When Andy and Brandi's house burned she lost the twins baby books. She had just finished them. All of their newborn pictures gone! Luckily I am a picture freak and had some to share with her.
Hi Tara,
I've had a thank you note sitting here for you, but haven't been able to track down an address for you and Dwight. Do you mind e-mailing me your address? strz@flash.net
Thanks...Happy Saturday! Kelly.
Glad you found those pictures! There are some moments in life you've just got to have on paper!
This reminds me of the time I missed taking a picture just as Kelly was crossing the finish line at her marathon.
Using a 35mm camera, I took a picture of her when she was only 5 yards away but just I was about to take the picture when she crossed the line the camera began to rewind the film!
My one responsibility for the entire day was to take a picture of Kelly at the finish line and I never once looked to see how much film was left in the camera! D'oh!
When I told her I got 'the look' and then the silent treatment!
Thank goodness for the professional photographers who got the picture - I credit them with saving our marriage!
Don't give Dwight too hard of a time!
Oh my!!! I would've been a mess if Mike said that to me! We lost a bunch of pictures one time so I've gotten better about burning them to cd pretty often!
I don't mind at all! :)
Post a Comment