Okay after some valid concerns raised by a friend and relayed to us I am going to be changing a few things on my blog. Mainly my link. We don't think it is such a good idea to have my name as the link soooo effective Wednesday at midnight my link will be tlw97j.blogspot.com Please update your links on your own blogs to reflect this. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I did the same thing a couple months ago. You can also make your blog more private (where people clicking next blog can't come across yours) if you want to cut down on the number of strangers lurking.
Is that your old ACU email address??? You have a good memory!!!
Also...sorry to comment twice but I just read your previous blog entry. We went to the Richland Hills carnival and I didn't see you! Not that there weren't a million people there! Sorry I missed Scout dressed up all cute though.
Do you know somebody told me a story about someone who printed off a picture of someone else's baby from their blog and tried to use it as an ID to pick them up from daycare???
NOT that I want you to quit putting pictures of Scout up, cause I enjoy seeing his sweet face!!!
rws97t . . . some things you just never forget, Jules!
Not a bad idea, Tara. I should probably do the same.
Ok Tara, I shall do.
Good idea- maybe I could reinstate mine with a more discrete name, too! Actually, I just wanted to get one last comment in on this site! See you tomorrow at your new address.
ABL
I like how you also took our last names off of your links. Thanks ;) I try to never post my last name. I also never post about a trip until we get home (just in case some wierdo figures out where we live and wants to rob us while we're gone!) lol
Post a Comment