Last week was my first official week of Bible Study Fellowship. My amazing sister-in-law has volunteered to keep Scout so that I can go. It is so much fun. Here are some pictures of Scout at Shelly's house.
And MY amazing sister in law is taking Hayley with her to BSF! I'm so glad we're doing this--I know it has only been 2 weeks but I'm really loving it! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I bet it was kind of nice for Scout not to have to share Mimi and Poppy! Not that you guys don't love us, but. . . :) Looking forward to the next time we can all get together! Love ya
These pictures are adorable! Nothing quite like cousins, huh? And why are things rarely said about how awesome it is to get siblings-in-law! They're wonderful!
3 comments:
And MY amazing sister in law is taking Hayley with her to BSF! I'm so glad we're doing this--I know it has only been 2 weeks but I'm really loving it! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I bet it was kind of nice for Scout not to have to share Mimi and Poppy! Not that you guys don't love us, but. . . :) Looking forward to the next time we can all get together! Love ya
These pictures are adorable! Nothing quite like cousins, huh? And why are things rarely said about how awesome it is to get siblings-in-law! They're wonderful!
Tara-
Scout is beautiful! Such a perfect boy!
I am so glad you had fun at homecoming! I missed seeing you in BSf yesterday...I will be anxious to get back next week!
Love you -
BJB
Post a Comment