
Since today is the first cold day I have made my favorite cold weather food. I pulled out my crock pot (YEAH!!) and made 9 can stew. It smells so good and I can't wait for Dwight to get home so we can eat.
Today is also Abilene Christian Univ.'s first ever televised game. The Wildcats are playing West Texas A&M. We are so excited. My younger sister, Abby, is a cheerleader and she has promised to say hi to Scout on tv. Just in case you want to tune it the game is on CSTV at 7. Here is Scout in his brand new ACU sweatshirt.

Last but not least, Shelly gave me some of Jack's old clothes for Scout to wear. Here is the first of many.

5 comments:
Hey T,
Thanks for the heads-up on the ACU game! I had no idea!
I recorded the Cardinals-Mets game and switched over and watched the football game! I kept watching for your sister but I didn't tune in until mid-3rd quarter.
It's sad that I watched more ACU football tonight than I did the entire time I was out there! But hey, they look great!
Oh! And I hope you don't mind if I come over for dinner during the next cold snap! I've got a cold day recipe of my own I'll share sometime!
Have a good one!
W
Yummy! I love when it gets cold and I can eat soup all the time :)
Oh...Brody has the same toys in that last pic of Scout (the triangle, square, etc with stuff inside them...I can't remember the name...)
Hey Tara! It was so fun seeing you at Homecoming. Just so you know, I did not find myself wondering who you were or saying Tara who?. You were my first friend at FWC and all! Scout is so adorable, and I was so glad that you brought him to the dinner. Precious boy! Also, I want your crock-pot soup recipe. I am always looking for new crock-pot recipes!
Yay for crock pots! You and I have the same one and I've been using mine a lot lately, too! Isn't it convenient? : )
Tara, you have cute kids. I emailed your blog link to my Mom, who loves the little kids.
Russ:)
Post a Comment