Did you know that they have people at Target that will bag your groceries? I had no clue and then today a very sweet young man bagged all of my stuff for me! It is kind of funny when that is the highlight of my day.
But I did find some goodies at Target that I wanted to share with everyone.
1 - size 2 Pampers are on sale 2 packs of 80 for $17
2 - Target brand wipes are on sale 210 count for $2
3 - really cute gold kitten heels for $5
4 - cheetah print flats (reference the J Crew catalogue for picture) for $30
I know I felt like a real bargain shopper and that it was my duty to share this information with everyone. And if I go to church with you don't be surprised to see one of the new pairs of shoes tonight.
Happy shopping!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I went to Target today too! The one on 377? LOVE Target! Even Little John gets excited when we go there.
I have never had anyone bag my goodies at Target. It seems to be a thing of the past. I went to Albertson's last week and they bagged my groceries and actually walked to my car to unload- it's just so unheard of. I kept wanting to ask the guy "are you sure" I felt so out of place not having to do everything!
Post a Comment