Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Potpourri

Ok on jeopardy they sometimes have a completely random category where none of the questions have the same theme its called potpourri - its a wild card if you will. Well today my entry is a wild card its just a bunch of things I was thinking about today.
1 - I was in the mall parking lot and a lady pulled out in front of me, she literally ran a stop sign and then looked at me like I was a complete idiot. I hate stupid drivers. The drive me insane. How can I manage to talk on my cell phone, put Scout's paci in his mouth and merge on to the freeway (with my blinker on) yet for some reason the lady who is doing nothing in front of me feels that she doesn't have to signal to get over! ARGGGGH

2 - European sizes, they make sense in Europe and if I lived anywhere in Europe I would fully expect to see them in a store but this is TEXAS and I would like Texas sizes please.

3 - Fall clothing. I love fall clothes but whoever thought it was a good idea to put sweaters into Texas stores in the middle of July should be fired. We need another 2 months (at least) of tank tops and shorts. I mean I saw leather jackets and cashmere sweaters for pity's sake.

4 - the free panty coupon from Victoria's Secret. I love them, I actually got 2 this month. But the funny thing is that my dad got one too. Now I know it is because his name is on the credit card that my mom uses but you would think they would check these things. It kinda grosses me out to think that they might be sending the free panty coupon to guys who really are going to pick up the panty for themselves - VOMIT!!!

Ok that's all I can think of for now.

6 comments:

Sean and Julie said...

Hey, I stumbled across your blog and thought I would say Hi! We lived next to each other in Nelson...you always wanted to borrow our phone!

Funny story, Tara, when I worked in retail, I worked in Lingerie and actually helped a guy pick out panties...for himself! I didn't realize it at the time but a little bit later when I was talking with some fellow coworkers that had helped him out once. It was pretty gross!!

Wade said...

Well, well, well! If it isn't my good friend Tara!

How ya' doin'? I saw your link on Shelly's blog so I jumped over to say hello. I thought, "Cool! Another blog to bookmark!" And then I saw your comments about panties and thought, "Eh! Not so much!"

I'll keep stopping by so long as you keep it appropriate for 'mixed company!'

Tell your folks I said hi.

Be good,

W

tara said...

Julie - I totally remember you! Isn't it funny how these blogs are really one big circle?
Guys buying girls underwear is the most disgusting thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»