So yesterday was family picture day. I love picture day. I love school picture day, I love church directory picture day (but don't reference the RHCofC directory red is obviously not my color), I love big family picture day, I pretty much love picture day.
It was Scout's first time - not that he's a picture neophyte he has just never had professional pictures done. He was a total champ. He smiled a few times and he did so good in his naked pictures until the very last one. He had done so good, he was laying on this tuft of black velvet and he was asleep and relaxed and well as you can imagine...He got so relaxed he just lost bladder control. It could happen to anyone but most people would be embarrassed or start to cry, not my little trooper he just smiled and went back to sleep. How do you explain that to the photographer? I'm so sorry my son just completely soaked your velvet fabric, the fabric under the velvet, and the background that you brought. Oh well, what do you?
So on Monday check the hyperlink for more pictures of our favorite little guy!!
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't wait to see his pictures! Jack must have secretly dared Scout to soak Kristin's velvet, etc. Surely he wouldn't have done something like that on his own?? :) I have a feeling we're going to have our hands full with these little boys! Love you--
Garrett did the same thing to Kristin and I think it was on the black- no maybe it was the white fur. Can you imagine having to clean fur!!! What do you do! I can't wait to see the pic's.
It's MONDAY!!! Where's the hyperlink? ;) I can't wait to see the pics!
I just found your blog! I can't wait to see the pictures of Scout. Oh, and he will do much more embarrassing things than soak velvet before it's all said and done! Get ready!
Post a Comment