Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Spitter

Ok - happy spitter is an actual term. Shelly found it on the internet and today Scout's doctor confirmed that he is a happy spitter. This means that he spits up a ton but he is still getting all the food he needs (he is 12 pounds 1 ounce by the way) and he is not fussy when he does spit up all over my cute outfits. The pediatrician's recommendation - get some more laundry detergent because we are going to need it. Thanks for the help!

And we also christened the doctor's office exam room 4. Scout managed to pee across the room, luckily no one else was in there to see how completely excited he was about achieving such a feet.

So at 5 weeks Scout is:
12 pounds 1 ounce
23-1/2" long
15-3/4" head circumference
he has blue eyes and red hair

You can see his pictures at: http://www.memorablemomentsphotos.com
The password is tara.
Please sign the guestbook on the website!
Thanks.

7 comments:

Wade said...

It sure seems like Scout is spending a lot of time naked from the waist down! Can Shelly find "happy spitting exhibitionist" on the internet too?

I guess these are the fun times Kelly and I have to look forward to - can't wait!

Shelly said...

I can find ANYTHING on the internet. It is sort of like a job for me these days. :)

I LOVE Scout's pictures!!!! So many to choose from. The ones of him and Adalyn are precious! They look so cute in their matching shirts. It kills me that they look like the same age. :) Jack's picture day is this Wednesday, so he'll join Scout on the website. You look extra beautiful in those pictures. Love you so so much.

Unknown said...

Tara, I found your blog through Julie's, and it is so fun to read about what is going on with you! I tried to look at Scout's pictures, but I am not very savvy in guessing passwords. I will take your word that he is adorable!

I can totally relate to the "happy spitter" thing. Jackson will be one soon, and he still spits up occasionally. Clorox Stainout gets spit-up out pretty well in case you were wondering! By the way, your cheerleading post cracked me up!

Kate (Barclay)

Staci said...

Tara am I just dense? I can't view the pics by cutting and pasting that link b/c it needs a password? Could you email me the password? I'm dying to see these pictures!!!!

Brooks Inc. said...

Tara-

Yesterday as I was driving down the road (the boys were with a sitter) I thought Chipotle sounds good for lunch- which lead me to think about Tony having lunch with you guys there...which lead me to think I need to get Tara's phone number and call her sometime to see how motherhood is going...and then...I come home to find out- I don't need to get your phone#- I can just read your blog! I am so excited. I have read every last post! You are so much fun...I have yet to meet a Willbanks that isn't...or for that matter a Goodwin that isn't...

Scout's pictures were beautiful (I guessed the password) and his stats remind me so much of Paytons...The Dr. told us on Payton's first birthday, "His head is in the 60th percentile." We were both stunned and said, "your kidding its been over the top his whole life." His response..."The 60th percentile for a 4 year old..." then he laughed- and we went and found a new dr. :)

Love you- excited to read your thoughts and to go and get my first pair of Spanx!

Becky

Courtney said...

I love the pictures! Especially those first ones where you guys are looking at the camera and it captures your "happy, thrilled, proud glow." Now comes the choosing part - it's so hard!

Julie said...

Ryan just went for his four month check up and weighs 12.5 pounds and is 23 inches long. Scout is going to be able to take him down!!!