Friday, August 20, 2010

MDF

I have less than 45 minutes until Saturday so I wanted to get this posted. I found soo many cute things but this might be my last clothing post for a while - next week will be housewares that I am obsessed with! But until then enjoy some of my favorite finds!

Ok these lean a little on the stripper side but seriously they are amazing - and if you wore them you would for sure be a high class stripper!


How could you not love this little sheath dress? Its a twist on the conservative tweed and it just rocks for an after 5 event.

Love, Love, Love the color combo and the shape of this dress and is this neckline just too cute??

I am just wanting a party to go to and wear this dress. Fun black or gold heels and you are set - the stripes are classic and the shape is timeless and really there are very few body types that this dress wouldn't work for.


No comments: